Attorney For Obtaining Slip-And-Fall Settlements And Verdicts

If you slip and fall or otherwise injure yourself on property owned by another party, you may be entitled to financial compensation. These are known as premises liability cases, and you can greatly benefit from the skill and guidance of an experienced lawyer.

I am John M. O'Dowd Jr., a Staten Island attorney who represents clients throughout the New York metropolitan area. With more than 29 years of experience in personal injury, I am able to handle even the most complex claims related to premises liability, including the following:

  • Icy and wet sidewalks
  • Broken sidewalks
  • Unmarked dangerous surfaces or areas
  • Insufficient lighting
  • Falls in supermarkets and other commercial establishments
  • Falling into potholes and other roadway accidents

Don't Delay Filing Your Premises Liability Claim

Time limits for filing an injury claim vary depending on if a public entity or a private party is involved. Municipal cases, for example, need a notice of claim to be filed within 90 days of the incident. Private party claims can be filed within three years of the occurrence. In either case, the time needed to build a strong claim is short, requiring adept and efficient legal representation. I am able to provide quality representation paired with superior customer service, working with you on the case at every step. My goal is to help you obtain a favorable verdict or settlement.

Don't wait to get the slip-and-fall settlement or verdict you need for medical expenses, lost wages or other damages. Call me at 718-530-0129 or send an online message and tell me about your case. I accept cases on contingency, which means you pay no fee unless you obtain financial compensation.